Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Los Angeles


Hey Peepz .

Im in LA right now , My Bff Judy's home town :) I went on a tour around Beverly Hills , and I saw the following mansions : Dawne the rock Johnson's , Leonardo Dicaprio's , The Jonas Brothers , Miley Cyrus's , The Hiltons , Brad Pitt & Jen Annistons Previous house , Elizabeth Taylor's , And Many More !! And waz cool because i was this close 2 it : . It waz awsome !!! ByyEEee

3 comments:

  1. sooo lucky! wish i could go 2. still lucky. JB. Sigh. they make me melt. that's right. nick is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg sonia your a lucky ducky:)
    And to see the jonas brothers house,
    Your lucky girl!!
    Luvvv yooooouuu!!!!
    byebye
    And love your blog 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx . Why is everyone so obsessed with them ??? I've seen better looking

    ReplyDelete