Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Hey Guyz ,
Today I said GOODBYE 2 California :( And headed back on the plane to Jax FL , & I had 2 spend New Years @ Bagage Claim . My doggie Bradley was really happy 2 c me !!! :) And So Now Its " Home Sweet Home " ... AND >> IM GOING SHOPPING 2moro "YAY" . ByyEEEe

5 comments:

  1. How long did you spend? Like the wwwhhhoooooollleee winter break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sonia i saw ur poll.I think jesse mccartney is but i can't vote cause 4 some reason it wont let me!!!Any ways check out my blog please we (dianah and me) updated it so check it out!!!at www.lollipop99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YeAh . SurE I WilL . And right on about Jesse Mac. And my shopping waz good :) I got alot of accesories ... YeA.

    ReplyDelete