
Hey GUYz !!! Guess where I am ??? VeGas !!! I love it here exept there are alot of drunk peeps and alot of casinos and gambling , i hate the way the
casino smells !!! It smells like sigarets and beer !!! ANyway ... I stayed @ the COOLEST hotel ever PLANET HOLLYWOOD the bathroom in the suite had SPARklingGLASS showers and A HUGE bathtub/jacuzzi !! And also it had a flat screen TV that was enormusss !!! Yesterday I bought this REally pretty clover necklace that has a real 4leaf clover inside of it and i think it really does work wen i was waiting for my dad to bring the car i was begging for the car to come because it was freezing outside and then BAM in a split second the car came !!! Hey , mabe I can make it rain !!! That might have been a coincidence but ... mabe not . Also I went to this really cool M&M WOrld Store , it had 4 stories !!! And everything was M&M themed !! I got this really awsome M&M Vegas picture frame and a cool bike M&M licenced plate ! And also the M&M world is only in VEGAS , ORLANDO , AND NEWYORK ,its awsome !!!And it was funny because this asian guy was like " skittles !!! Watz this ! LOL , because it was and M&M store and they were selling skittles , HAHa Lol !!!
ByEEE
casino smells !!! It smells like sigarets and beer !!! ANyway ... I stayed @ the COOLEST hotel ever PLANET HOLLYWOOD the bathroom in the suite had SPARklingGLASS showers and A HUGE bathtub/jacuzzi !! And also it had a flat screen TV that was enormusss !!! Yesterday I bought this REally pretty clover necklace that has a real 4leaf clover inside of it and i think it really does work wen i was waiting for my dad to bring the car i was begging for the car to come because it was freezing outside and then BAM in a split second the car came !!! Hey , mabe I can make it rain !!! That might have been a coincidence but ... mabe not . Also I went to this really cool M&M WOrld Store , it had 4 stories !!! And everything was M&M themed !! I got this really awsome M&M Vegas picture frame and a cool bike M&M licenced plate ! And also the M&M world is only in VEGAS , ORLANDO , AND NEWYORK ,its awsome !!!And it was funny because this asian guy was like " skittles !!! Watz this ! LOL , because it was and M&M store and they were selling skittles , HAHa Lol !!!ByEEE

why are you up so early lady? anyway, that is so cool! my aunt went there(u know, the Vegas 1)and she got me lots of M&Ms. yummy! she was there for like a week, and she got my mom this really kewl key chain. i wish i could've went.
ReplyDeleteno this isn't john
ReplyDeleteit's me not john!!!so don't click his name.he don't hav a blog
ReplyDeleteoh .I was like , why is this stranger talking 2 me ??!! But its just u
ReplyDeletehey sonia,vegas seems awesome.When i went there we only went san diego but it was nice.And also thanx 4 leaving a comment on my blog-----
ReplyDeletewww.lollipop99.blogspot.com
Yr Welcome :) Thanx 4 commenting on mine :))
ReplyDelete